Works on the Butlins Holiday Facility in Skegness to improve the swimming pool and fun complex
- Birdcage to external scaffold and envirowrapping volcano for sealed onsite fibreglassing works
- This then led to birdcage into water flume Tower Hall to allow for airconditioning works
- Continued works on site, led to full refurbishment of complex
- Working with other trades in same area
- Design of a hanging scaffold in addition to the existing scaffold to allow utilisation by other trades.
Narford Project Manager’s Report
We used vast amounts of hanging scaffolds to ensure sleek operations by all trades involved.
This project meant we had a major interface with other trades during both the erection and dismantle of this scaffold project. This involved many inter-contractual liaisons.